"How much more productive and motivated would everyone be if we all grasped the extent of our personal impact, and took ownership of our own learning and development?"
Of all our Yara programmes, this one probably has the most impact
on the individuals attending. Inspiring and motivating, it enables
participants to discover - or re-discover - existing strengths, develop
new ones and build their confidence levels to become a person of genuine
The course covers both internal and external core skills, including:
- defining yourself as a person of impact
- evaluating your current self image
- emotional intelligence, and your impact on others
- taking control of your own development and growth
- personal presentation
- evaluating your own performance and impact
- maintaining momentum during times of challenge
This programme is NOT about turning you into someone you're not. It's about finding and developing your best self.
Who is it for?
This programme is for people who want to make more of an impact both
at work and socially, and who want to build a lasting impression of
confidence and capability on those around them - not because they're
pretending to be a person of significance...BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE.
If you want to develop the skills to speak out confidently, to have
people listen and respond to what you have to say, and to have a lasting
impact and influence on those around you, then this is the programme
how does it work?
Significance runs as a three day course, with day 3 following a month
after days 1 and 2.
Days 1 and 2 are preceded by a pre-course questionnaire that will
help you to clarify your purpose for the programme, and also draw
out some key thoughts on your own personal impact that will be central
to the course.
Don't expect to be stuck in a training room for two days: be ready
to push that comfort blanket aside, as you undertake some real world
challenges and activities during the programme that enable you to
test and practice your new 'Significance' skills.
What you'll learn
Over the course of the first two days, you'll:
Establish your purpose and goals:
- Create a clear image of how you want to come across to others
as a person of impact, WITHOUT compromising your values and belief
- Clarify WHY you want to develop your personal impact, and understand
your internal drivers and motivators;
- Benchmark the difference between how you appear and how you actually
Evaluate your current levels of impact:
- Realistically evaluate your current levels of personal impact
- and analyse what internal and external factors effect this;
- Understand how you currently come across to others - and why;
- Identify the psychological and practical barriers that prevent
you creating a stronger personal impact.
Develop new skills:
- Develop new thought and behavioural systems to enable you to improve
your personal impact in any situation;
- Learn how to REALLY understand and influence other people through
heightened interpersonal skills;
- Discover empowering new levels of personal accountability over
your own growth and development;
- Discover how to position yourself with others - physically and psychologically
- for maximum impact;
- Build the confidence to genuinely become a person of impact;
- PRACTICE new skills and thought processes in live situations outside
the training room.
Between days 2 and 3 (usually around a month later) you'll be set
a personal challenge that relates to your own goals and aspirations.
Day 3 will capture your experiences of these challenges, and provide
you with further techniques on:
- Building your 'Significance' skills into everyday life ;
- Developing strategies to maintain your persona in times of challenge;
- Maintaining balance, and handling the responsibility of 'Significance'
- Continuing to learn and grow.
Step away from mediocrity. Join us, and become a person of impact
More on personal impact...
Those wanting to consider their personal impact, and their life and
career goals in more detail might like to attend one of our Yara Time
We also provide Yara Coaching for those
wanting to focus on their personal imapct for a little longer, and
for those who want to re-evaluate their direction.
Just contact us to find out more discuss your priorities and requirements...